1. 2021 DOGLEAP RALLY REGULATIONS > > > > > > > > VIEW HERE
2. 2021 DOGLEAP RALLY PERMIT > > > > > > > > > > VIEW HERE
3. 2021 DOGLEAP RALLY COVID PROTOCOL DOCUMENT> > VIEW HERE
4. 2021 NI CHAMPIONSHIP PERMIT > > > > > > > > > > VIEW HERE
5. 2021 DOGLEAP RALLY SEEDED ENTRY LIST > > > > > VIEW HERE
6. 2021 DOGLEAP RALLY DRIVER / CO-DRIVER SIGN-ON > > VIEW HERE
7. 2021 DOGLEAP RALLY RESEED REQUEST > > > > > > > VIEW HERE
8. SPORT NI - RETURN TO SPORT GUIDANCE > > > > > > > VIEW HERE
9. 2021 DOGLEAP RALLY STAGE MAPS > > > > > > > > > > VIEW HERE
Entries Closed: Monday 12th July 2021
Publication of Entry List: Sunday 18th July 2021
Mechanical Scrutiny & Documentation: As per regulations
First Car Due at Start Ramp: Saturday 7th August-09.15hrs
Event Finish: Saturday 7th August-17.00 hrs
Rally Date: Saturday 7th August 2021
Rally HQ: Shackleton Complex, Ballykelly
Mechanical Scrutiny: Shackleton Complex, Ballykelly
Paper Scrutiny: Online - www.Rallyscore
EVENT FORMAT: 6 Stages
STAGE SURFACE: 100% sealed surface
STAGE MILEAGE: 43 Miles
ROAD MILEAGE: 0 Miles
SERVICE AREA: Shackleton Complex, Ballykelly
PLANNED SERVICES: Service after each stage
1. Competitors and officials must not attend if they are feeling unwell.
2. This event is a strictly non-spectator event. Personnel attending will be limited to Driver / Navigator and two service crew only. Any other persons attempting to gain admission to the venue will be asked to leave and the associated crew may be excluded from the event.
3. All competitors must complete a COVID-19 Self-Declaration (during on-line entry).
4. Scrutineering shall be done via self-declaration. Where any official is made aware of any issue regarding the cars suitability for entry, scrutineering will be conducted with appropriate social distancing and PPE worn.
5. No paperwork will be provided by organisers. Required paperwork will be emailed along with final instructions; competitors may print their own copies or store them on a smartphone or tablet.
6. Every vehicle must carry hand sanitiser, 60% alcohol content, for use by occupants. Noting the flammable nature of the sanitiser, care is to be taken than hands are dry prior to coming into contact with sources of ignition, such as smoking. Wipes with a 60% Alcohol content are an
7. Social distancing must be observed at all times.
Any competitors wishing to bring motorhomes/hospitality units etc into the service area must inform the Secretary of the Meeting. These vehicles will not be admitted without prior consultation with the Secretary of the Meeting.
Anyone interested in marshalling for the event, please contact:
Chief Marshal Richard Finlay on 07545 339361
in order to download it on to your computer.
Failing that email us and someone will email you a copy.